Thread: Help!

1. #1 Help! 
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys

I'm in desperate need of help right now since I really cant get my Brave Frontier JP to work. I've numerous methods (restarting, re-installing bluestacks and even downloading andy player) but none of them would work. It keeps giving me the same error over and over.

MasterJ has actually replied to me but it still wouldn't work.
    9-7-2014 9-35-58 Lawrence.jpg
    The translated text is this: "theres a connection error, please play with a well-charged battery, press the button to reconnect." according to MasterJ

Procedures & Occurrences
    -> Installed Bluestacks (rooted & a clean one for testing)
    -> Installed the Brave Frontier JP (modded .apk & a clean one for testing)
    -> After the installation I started it up and logged on my ID
    -? After pressing "Sign On" (again, a translated version of the Japanese text) it was loading for a while (validating my user ID & pass) then it gave me an error then it suddenly crashed.
    -> After the game crashed I closed it from the multi-tasking menu and launched it again
    -> This time the blue "Login" button (... it's a translated version of the JP text ...) is gone, which is normal because I've just signed in on my first attempt,
    -? however, after pressing the "Press any to continue.." screen/button whichever... the "Video can not be played" pop-up showed up and I assumed that it was normal because it started loading afterwards
    -> It started loading normally and I thought that everything was okay, but when it finished it transitioned into the patching screen (where you have to wait a long time for it to patch)
    -? The real problem started here when it kept on giving me that error: "theres a connection error, please play with a well-charged battery, press the button to reconnect."
    -?? Every single time. I've tried it on various android devices and it still wouldn't work.

Please try and help me out.
    Reply With Quote   Help! Send PM  

2. Help!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Is this happen only with modded apk or both modded and original ? Have you tried log in from different ip ? Also, if you raise your BF statistics too much they might ban you account.
    -eAx

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eAx View Post
    Is this happen only with modded apk or both modded and original ? Have you tried log in from different ip ? Also, if you raise your BF statistics too much they might ban you account.
    -eAx
    Hi, thank you for the reply.
    I have tried it with both the original and the modded .apk and sadly they both didn't work. I've also tried it with my android devices but they didn't seem to work as well (they kept popping up the same error).

Any clue?

p.s. I suspect that it that my network provider has got something to do with it (I am using GLOBE from the Philippines.)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    However, I have not tried logging in from a different IP.
    If I were to do so, may I ask how? Would it be just a matter of changing my WiFi network? Because I'm not flexible enough to be able to do that right now (I live far away from the town and I don't have any friends close by).

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I dunno know that this will work, but, try to download IP Changer, like Hideman
    And, if you want to know more 'bout JP, please take a look here.
    Hope it helps... Thanks before..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MazETeR View Post
    Hello,
    I dunno know that this will work, but, try to download IP Changer, like Hideman
    And, if you want to know more 'bout JP, please take a look here.
    Hope it helps... Thanks before..
    You sir are a genius. Thank you very much it has finally started patching itself

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mars_eVo View Post
    You sir are a genius. Thank you very much it has finally started patching itself
    You're welcome... It's my pleasure to help you...