User Tag List

Thread: How to avoid getting banned from the game " summoners war "

1. #1 Doubt about to be safe while using hack 
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone I'm new here, I've just got banned from Com2us playing summoners war. This time I want to be careful but please someone could tell me how do not abuse using hack in this game. Besides about TOA one rule says I can reach 90 floor in normal and another rule says do not enter in TOA, so a get confused about that.
    Last edited by Gallo; 03-09-2015 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Differ from another post

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No matter what you do after you use the patch you are at risk. You may get lucky and get away with it but its seems more and more people are getting caught even following the play it safe rules. The recommendation is no dungeons,TOA, or arena at all it is also suggested to avoid hell mode. Now some people get away with the dungeons up to b7 and the toa up to lvl80 but this is a very high risk. now if you want to get banned today use it in the arena any b10 or fl 100 in Toa. In my opinion this hack is useless by the time you reach lvl35 and have a good 5* team about a month and a half if you are a dedicated player(which if you ended up here you probably are). You can beat everything that is so called safe to play all scenario modes through hard and most in hell as well as all dungeons at least to 5 some through 7 legitimately and with out a fear of ban. Now this would be very useful to farm b10 and complete the Toa as well as to become the new arena champion lol but you cant use it for that. so its only real use is to use level up monsters 4 at a time with out needing 1 monster that can solo. Personally I will stick with ramagos in the farimon volcano in hell mode then add any three monsters they can die ramagos can solo this level and those 3 will get the same points you would have with the patch. so ultimately it seems like you are risking a ban to level up monsters 25% faster. Now if they come up with a way to hack server side items like gems energy mystic scrolls etc. it might be worth the risk.