User Tag List

Thread: Brave Frontier Money War - Episode 1

1. #1 Brave Frontier Money War - Episode 1 
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Brave Frontier Money War
    Episode 1
    by The Observer

Blizzy Thantos looked at the stolen Brave Frontier MOD in her hands and felt smug.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her sexy surroundings. She had always hated hot Element Evil with its brief, boiling Brave Frontier MOD. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel smug.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Lopo Evil. Lopo was a brutal MODDER with greasy warts and ginger legs.

Blizzy gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a stingy, ruthless, beer drinker with scrawny warts and dirty legs. Her friends saw her as a lazy, little liar. Once, she had even helped a flabby leecher cross the road.

But not even a stingy person who had once helped a flabby leecher cross the road, was prepared for what Lopo had in store today.

The wind blew like jogging toads, making Blizzy sleepy.

As Blizzy stepped outside and Lopo came closer, she could see the vacant glint in her eye.

"Look Blizzy," growled Lopo, with a sympathetic glare that reminded Blizzy of brutal horses. "I hate you and I want revenge. You owe me 5733 dollar."

Blizzy looked back, even more sleepy and still fingering the stolen Brave Frontier MOD. "Lopo, I've got a new job," she replied.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two rapid, ratty rats bopping at a very adorable disco, which had jazz music playing in the background and two cold-blooded uncles gyrating to the beat.

Suddenly, Blizzy lunged forward and tried to punch Lopo in the face. Quickly, Lopo grabbed the stolen Brave Frontier MOD and brought it down on Blizzy's skull.

Blizzy's scrawny warts trembled and her dirty legs wobbled. She looked active, her wallet raw like a stupid, spicy Summoners War MOD.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Blizzy Thantos was dead.

Lopo Evil went back inside and made herself a nice drink of beer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014