This post is regarding on how to replicate the function of auto battle that exist on global to japan, and of course, with mods.
1. Lesser mental effort
1. Cannot auto pick chests
2. Slower than usual hunt
3. Only in android
If you cannot tolerate this inefficiency, then don't try. The only aim of this method is to finish quests with okay speed and minimal mental effort on japan server.
1. Install an app that can record keystrokes. Make sure your mod contains low hp and def mobs. For this, I prefer using rooted device and an app called hiromacro.
2. Select a quest and enter till the first battle.
3. Start the service. Then, follow the instructions of the app on how to record.
4. As usual, hit the mobs with all of your units. (Note: For best efficiency, find a 5 mob squad)
5. After the win symbol appears, make account to click the top middle corner of the where you click so that you can forfeit the chest. (Note: I do this because it's not possible to account for the chest random chance to appear, and it will require not a macro, but programming skills to do it.)
6. Stop the record when the second battle starts. (Note: When mobs appear and you can click your characters)
7. Replay the macro till your satisfied. (Note: It's best if you set your amount of replay higher than the amount of the battles there. Maybe twice? Or thrice?)
8. Stop the macro at the end of the quest.
If someone can make a special program which bots for japan brave frontier, please do post about it :D . This macro thing is just a gimmick that I accidentally discovered XD.
Most of all,