1. Brave Frontier .APK file, Clean or MODed is OK. Make sure it is the same version as the Modded Libgame.so file.
2. The MODed Libgame.so file (can only use on at a time and the name must stay “Libgame.so”
3. WinRAR or 7-Zip or PeaZip or equivalent
4. X-Tools found here: [Tool][UPDATED v3.5] x-TOOLS - set of GUI-based android engineering tool [12/12/12] - XDA Forums
If you don’t have a GOOD UnZip application Download and install one
- WinRAR WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
- Z-Zip 7-Zip - Browse /7-Zip/9.22 at SourceForge.net
- PeaZip PeaZip - Browse Files at SourceForge.net
If you don’t have X-Tools or a .APK signing tool, Download and install X-Tools
- X-Tools [Tool][UPDATED v3.5] x-TOOLS - set of GUI-based android engineering tool [12/12/12] - XDA Forums
*Direction on installing on the Download Page, PLEASE FOLLOW THEM!!!
Open the .APK file with your Zip Application.
- You might need to Right click the file and choose to Open with your Zip App.
*You may also change the name of the file from .apk to .zip(Just remember to change it back)
Copy the MODed Libgame.so file into the opened .apk and replace the old one under: “ /Lib/armeabi/ “
- You should be able to just drag and drop over the old one!!!
- Check the DATE to make sure it injected the Libgame.so file correctly, you will notice the DATE will be Different. When confirmed, close the Zip APP.
Open X-Tools and Sign the .APK (If you renamed the file to .zip, please change it back to .apk)
- Click the X-TOOLS on the Top and Choose “Sign Tool”
- Click [Select file to sign]
- Browse your computer for the .APK you need to Sign, Click it, then Hit [Open]
- Then Click [Sign it]
-The X-TOOLS Log Window will appear, Just wait for it to say “TASK COMPLETED!”
- You may now Close X-TOOLS or sign any other .APKs and you are finished!!!!
- If you have Brave Frontier installed on your Device or Emulator from a different source, you might need to uninstall it before you may install this version.
-If you have issues logging on and Sync-ing with Facebook, Please uninstall the Facebook APP from your Device or Emulator, This is a Known issue.
-If you see an Error stating that the APP might be Misconfigured, Just hit [OK], it’s just Google letting you know that they don’t recognize your Signature.