I have been using Nox App Player for weeks now and I started to get detected a few days ago. Sometimes I'll be able to play on Nox for a few minutes or I'll get detected before my account loads. Been looking for replacement Apps since yesterday. I've tried Bluestacks 2, Droid4x, and MEmu and Summoners War doesn't recognize them saying:
"The application has been started in an abnormal game environment. Please install the game on a mobile device setting and try again. (100)"
Can anyone give me suggestions as to what will work?
- - - Updated - - -
HukpoFuJl, actually posted this fix and it seems to be working for now:
1. Start Summoners War in NOX.
2. You'll see message with code 100 - it's normal.
3. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All
4. Force Stop: Google Play Services, Google Play Store, and Nox Launcher applications.
5. Swich to SW using the "menu" button (two rectangles) DO NOT PRESS "HOME"