Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Grandmaster Guide To Mod/Hack Without Getting Banned 
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've been playing the game for about a year and a half. During that time, I've gotten 5 accounts banned. But during that time, I figured out what works and what doesn't.

I use xmodgames on iOS and use that to play SW.

Scenario Stages: (Faimon, Chika, Aiden Forest, etc.)
    When starting out from level 1, you can mod your way and set your attack settings to 10x and defense to 10x (max both settings). It doesn't matter what settings you use; you can use the max settings to clear all the scenario stages. Comm2us doesn't check and monitor these scenario stages and they don't care. Stick to the scenario stages and remain fighting on it until you level to 40. Avoid the Caiross and Arena until you hit level 40. Your priority is to level up feeders and get your account level to 40 ASAP. You can't clear all the high level content of TOA, TOAH, Giants B10, Dragons B10, etc. without being a level 40. While it is possible to clear it before 40, I don't recommend it because there's a high chance you can get banned if the GM (one of the Game Admins) is online and randomly tracking your battle. Comm2us monitors B9 and B10 instances regularly. Also, if you are hacking, there's no reason for you to farming B9 and B10 because you don't need runes yet. Your goal is to get all your feeders ready and monsters leveled up to 6* max, because by the time you hit level 40, you should have a full team of max 6* mons to run all the end game content. Be patient and wait until you hit level 40...when you hit 40, then you can open it up a bit and start clearing all the good content.

In general, defense (Sub-Damage) multiplier can always remain at 10x without any worry. Comm2us does not track how much damage youíre taking in. They only track your output.

Caiross Dungeons of Giants, Necro, and Dragons B10:
    When first starting out (meaning if youíre level 40 or below), just avoid farming essences and runes from Caiross dungeons. If you want to complete the daily quest to do giants, magic, and daily elemental dungeons, then enter them and attack with no attack (1x) multiplier and (10x) defense. This means, do only Giants B1, Magic B1, and the daily Elemental B1. Do not bother awakening your mons in the beginning. You donít need it, and your focus should be to get to level 40 as quickly as possible. When you hit level 40, then start working on awakening mons. Otherwise, not only is it not an efficient use of your energy, but it will increase your chances of getting banned. Donít do it.

When you hit level 40 on your account, by that time you should have a full roster of at least five 6* mons. Once you have this, you can do all content in the game without attracting unwanted attention. The key is every time you farm Arena, TOA/TOAH, and Giants/Dragons B10, you want to make each battle BELIEVABLE. That means, when you are farming Dragons B10, you should be watching your damage and adjust your attack multiplier so that your team is hitting the mobs at BELIEVABLE rates. What does that mean? It means that keep a close on your mons (depends on your runes that you have on), and make sure that the damage you do is around 1-2k a/hit. If your mons are hitting the boss repeatedly at 20k damage, 40k damage and you are downing the boss within 1.5 minutes...that's a HUGE RED FLAG. Your account will have a 90% chance of becoming banned immediately because Comm2us has a system set up to monitor and alert them if this is happening. Nobody clears B10 that quickly.

If your runes are weak, you can probably get away with setting the attack multiplier to like 5x. The subdamage (defense multiplier), I always leave it on at 10x max for any battle/scenario/instance. Comm2us does not care about defense and how much damage you are taking in. They only track how many hits you are doing on the mobs and boss and the time you are taking to down it.

Update 9/11/16:
    Now with the introduction of grindstones, it is not uncommon at all to have Dragons & Giants B10 cleared at around the 1minute mark. Comm2us has adjusted their alerting threshold accordingly for this and many players are now clearing B10 at a rapid rate. Now what this means is that you should not adjust your multiplier to automatically clear it at 1min with inferior runes. Remember, Comm2us will check how many times you hit the boss. If clearing B10 at 1min requires you to hit an insane amount of damage per hit without having the speed, then donít do it. I.e., the top players in the game who do 1min and sub-1min clears, have top level speed runes. So in essence, they are hitting the boss hard, however, they are getting more attacks on the boss vs the number of attacks the boss is hitting their team. In a nutshell, for every one turn the boss gets on a top playerís team, that playerís team may be hitting the boss with 4-5 turns. While since you do not have the speed on your runes yet, you may be only hitting the boss 1.5 times per every boss turn. Does that make sense? In order to get a one min clear with your team, youíd have to crank up your damage multiplier to alarming levels and that would set off red flags on your account. Itís not BELIEVEABLE. So donít do it. Be patient and farm runes safely at slower speeds. This is all for the long-term. Once you farm runes and power them up and can build a solid speed team, you can ditch the mod completely and play normal. At that time, you can fairly attain those 1min B10 clears that you seek out.

I.e., when I first hit level 40, I then started to farm Giants and Dragons B9. I kept running and farming these instances until I gathered enough 6* runes. I sold every 5* rune I got...even the legendary ones. Because with the mod, you don't need it and you will need all the mana you can get to level up your 6* runes, especially if you are F2P. So sell all your 5* runes. You don't need them. When you have enough 6* runes equipped on your mons...you will eventually begin to power them up to higher levels all the way to 15. When you do this...you will need to adjust your attack multiplier. So first starting out farming B9 with little to no runes, I would probably have a multiplier at 5x. When you run B9, you want to bring at least three 6* monsters MINIMUM. You can bring in 3 6* mons, and then bring in low level 3* or 4* feeders and level them as you farm B9. When you start powering up your runes and you see that your damage increases, you will probably want to drop down your attack multiplier to 3x or 2x even.

By the time you are ready to farm B10, make sure that your entire team is all 6*. Do not bring any 5* or 4* or 3* feeders. Make sure they are all 6* mons, preferably max or near max level. Remember, it's gotta be a believable team because you want to assume that a random GM is watching your battle live at any second. For your attack multiplier, I do not go higher than 2x. Keeping in mind of my damage output, I try to make sure that my monsters are hitting around 1-2k maximum on the boss. Mobs will have lower defense so they can be hit for higher damage, but the boss should not be getting whacked for like 10k or 20k damage every hit. This is how you can farm with the hack and stay low profile.

Update 9/11/16:
    Now with the introduction of grindstones and as you apply them, eventually some of your mons may naturally be able to hit 40k on a crit, especially with defense break. If your mons are able to consistently output that type of high damage and sustain that level of power, then turn off your mod attack multiplier completely and run the attack multiplier at 1x and you can keep your defense multiple at 10x like normal. If everything is going well and youíre just destroying everything, then uninstall the mod and play the game normal, now that you have everything that you need. You donít need to mod anymore.

Arena:
    When you hit level 40, you can use the hack to beat anyone in Arena PVP. I don't care if they have maxxed out runes and more Nat5s than you. You can feel free to own any of them. But there is a way to do it, and timing/scheduling is involved. When you do Arena, low level Arena tier is not really tracked. If you want, you can set max settings at the Challenger and Fighter levels. It doesn't matter. When you do Arena, drop your attack settings and keep your damage and battle at a reasonable level. Adjust your attack multiplier to like 2x, 3x and keep your sub damage (defense) at max. Slowly take out anyone and everyone. It doesn't matter as long as you do it slowly and you are not one-shotting the opposing team with a 2 second battle. If you donít have the top level powered-up runes, then I would not try to climb any higher than Conqueror level.

When Arena resets on Sunday night, starting Monday...many people will post a fake defense and want to drop trophies. Most people will farm arena points, so they won't try aggressively to climb the ranks. With this in mind, be cautious as you move up in the ranks. If you hit Guardian level, they will start monitoring your attacks (like Giants/Drags B10). So make sure your attack multiplier is low at 2x or 3x, and try to stay below guardian level. Make sure you are not within the top 300 ranked during the week. When Sunday hits, about 2 hours before arena resets....you can UNLEASH the fury. You can max your attack settings fully, and feel free to one-shot teams up through Guardian. The way I've done it in the past, is I run Arena through the week and I just farm points staying at rank 500+. I usually rank around top 1000 during the week on average. When Sunday night hits, I max all attack settings and I use crazy wombo combo teams (like double lushen), and attempt to quickly one-shot teams as fast as possible. It won't matter a few hours before the arena reset, because there is so much pvp activity, that as you beat opposing arena teams, you will be constantly attacked so you may not move up in ranks, even though you are winning every battle, and even with crystal refreshes. I've finished rank 50 as my best. But on average, I will end the week at rank 250 or 300. Remember, there are tons of other people who are hacking last minute, as well as non-hacking people with really good teams.

TOA & TOA Hard:
    Technically, when you're at level 35, you can clear up to TOA 99 and TOAH 30. But I don't recommend it, and to be truly safe, I recommend you wait until you hit level 40, and then proceed with clearing TOA 100. When you run through TOA, make sure you try to use all 6* mons. Do not bring low level mons because it's not, can you guess what I'm going to say? You guessed it...BELIEVABLE. You want to use a full team that can most likely beat it without hacking.
    The only thing you'll be lacking are the runes to clear it without hacking...but since you have the hack, you don't need to have full runes or fully maxxed out runes. You can use your 6* team and go ahead and clear all the way to 100. When you clear to 70, you can pretty much do it safely without much attention. When you do 70-100, make sure that your battles are not ending too quickly. Same theory applies here that you used on Caiross B10. Make sure that your damage multiplier isn't crazy, and make sure that your damage output is a believable range. When you clear 70-100, you want to adjust your damage so that your battles are ending in 5-10 minutes. If you're clearing the content quicker than 5 minutes, that can become a red flag in the system and can lead to your account being banned.

For TOAH, in the past Comm2us used to use it as a trap for hackers because it was nearly impossible to clear it. Nowadays with all the monsters and buffs and updates, many many many people are now clearing TOA Hard mode. The trick with both TOA and TOA Hardmode, is try not to clear it within the first week it's reset. Wait around 2 weeks, then go have at it. When you down TOAH, 1-30 is pretty safe. 31-50 they slowly check, and 50-100, they really check. Again, make sure that your mons are doing damage average around 1-2k each. 5k crit may be okay. But you don't want to see anything 10k or higher, otherwise it will draw unwanted attention. When some of my guildies would clear TOAH without hacking, some of them would have 30 or 45 minute battles. TOAH 100, took some of them 1 hour long for it to be down. So try to keep the battles at around 10 minutes I would say. Make sure that your team is registering tons of hits against the mobs and bosses. But in a nutshell, clearing TOAH 100 is and can be safe, especially when you bring in an all 6* team.

9/11/16 Update:
    With TOA and TOA Hardmode, Comm2us is still actively monitoring all these events. So make sure you go in with your best team and clear all the content SLOWLY. Use max defense settings (as always), but for your attack multiplier, use the lowest setting that will allow you to clear the content on auto. If you can clear it with a 2x attack multiplier, then do so. Donít use 3x or 4x just to help save you time. To save time that one instance may result in your account getting banned. I have some friends who lost multiple accounts this way. Everything else in this guide they stuck with, but with TOA and TOAH, they got impatient and for 1 or 2 battles, they cleared the stage too quickly and they got banned. Keep attack multipliers at the lowest possible.

Rift:
    Last but not least, downing the Rift is really awesome. But there's a catch to this. You can use the hack to get your qualified to unlock all the way up to R5. But most likely it will be difficult and almost impossible because when you use it on the Rift, your battle might be won on your screen, but your teammates will most likely wipe and lose and you will become dropped from the 3-man team. Best way to farm the Rift, is to create 3 separate accounts and have 3 separate mobile devices, so that you can create and join your own controlled private group. I did this, and I had 3 separate accounts. I no longer had to worry about anyone reporting me, or worry about being dropped from battles, having complaints from teammates not pulling my own weight, etc. With your own private group with 3 separate accounts, you can use all the same damage settings (5x worked best for me), and I would farm R5 easily, all day all night. Easy. R5 can be done with a high level account team without hacking in about 8-12 minutes each run. So with an attack multiplier of 5x (for my monsters based on my existing rune setup), I was also clearing R5 in about 10 min on average each run. This way, everything appears legit and doesn't set off any flags.

9/11/16 Update:
    If you donít have 3 accounts to do R5 or any of them, donít do it. If youíre below level 40, you shouldnít even be farming any of the Rifts R1-R5 at all. Focus your time and energy on runes and 6starring a good R5 team. Start farming R4-R5 when you have your team built up and you have the runes to work with that will need the grindstone upgrades. Raids are late game anyway. And when you do Raids, you will need to turn off your mod completely with no attack or defense multiplier. Otherwise, your team will get disconnected and not in-sync with your teammates. It will also raise tons of suspicions and they might snitch on you and report you to Comm2us. So for raids, donít use the mod.

Elemental Rift Dungeons:
    These are the new dungeons to farm when collecting material to fuse the new Homunculus and other special buildings and new content that was recently released. For these, the safe settings Iíve discovered for myself are 3x attack multiplier and 10x defense multiplier. With those settings, my finish result is no higher than A rating. If Iím landing an S rating, then my attack settings would be too high. You want to keep it at a safe A or below. Donít get greedy or impatient and crank up the settings just to get your account banned.

Safe modding everyone!
    Sorry this is long, but I felt I had to get this out there to help others who may be interested in learning how to run the mods successfully without getting banned. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to let me know and I'll try to help as best I can.
    Last edited by LouisVuitton; 09-12-2016 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Updated to Reflect New Rift Content & GrindStones
    Reply With Quote   Grandmaster Guide To Mod/Hack Without Getting Banned Send PM  

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to LouisVuitton For This Useful Post:

agielank17 (09-26-2016),Alexx890 (07-05-2016),bal85 (04-14-2016),bboysudowoodo (09-26-2016),caio123gatti (04-11-2016),Cefa (09-25-2016),cihpromeD (04-11-2016),Dakali (04-12-2016),Dark.T (09-16-2016),DBa (05-19-2017),EmperorY (09-22-2016),empirecheating (09-12-2016),frenezys (09-09-2016),gutyzinn (09-28-2016),ibo_es89 (12-12-2016),icimarusan (04-10-2016),Jhondeuz (12-11-2016),KarataroukSenpai (04-19-2016),linhkage (04-25-2016),Lucaslauncher (02-19-2017),Meliadoul (09-20-2016),MinaHarker (04-20-2016),misterjazzer (04-28-2017),neral10 (03-02-2017),rafae112 (09-24-2016),Samhain43 (01-19-2017),Shaz (03-06-2017),sroroxd (12-16-2016),The.Poet (02-12-2017),torn00 (12-16-2016),tuzmaster (01-09-2017),Vicos (11-12-2016),xxpatboyxx (09-08-2016),yavieron (04-10-2016),yochingy (04-14-2016),Zonked13 (11-28-2016)

3. Grandmaster Guide To Mod/Hack Without Getting Banned

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks.. its very usefull

5. The Following User Says Thank You to adibudi For This Useful Post:

empirecheating (09-13-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're so good at talking out of your ass it's almost scary.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Barkingbarnacle For This Useful Post:

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all these tips. But i use android mod (dumb enemy and dmg+) can i use it in arena ? I am lvl 40 with no 6* monsters.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark.T For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah any tips for android user ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Radits For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is also applicable to android guys, if you only use the Dumb Ememy the risk of getting caught is lessen since you won't 1 shot every mob and the battle is more realistic.
    With the 2.0.8 patch, we have now have a dungeon clear time I highly suggest if you use a mod in android set the Battle Speed only to x2 or x1 it will make your dungeon clear time more realistic since battle speed affects the dungeon clear time too.

For example you can clear a dungeon with a mod in 38 secs @3x battle speed
    you will clear the dungeon in 1:10 secs @1x battle speed so it is more realistic when they look at the dungeon clear time logs
    Tho that is only my guess, still when you use a mod expect to be ban Hope it helps.
    Last edited by foxban2014; 04-03-2016 at 03:45 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to foxban2014 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this tip. How about using mod in arena ? Is it safe using dumb enemy and dmg+ in arena and guild wars ?
    Last edited by Dark.T; 04-03-2016 at 07:30 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark.T For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the little rift thingies found around the map safe to use dumb enemy and dmg+?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im getting banned after update apk and data source, this second time . Lv 40 and lv.28
    What is the problem?
    Is it because I did not reset mod before the update apk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ardy199492 View Post
    Im getting banned after update apk and data source, this second time . Lv 40 and lv.28
    What is the problem?
    Is it because I did not reset mod before the update apk
    What are the activities you did for the last 24 hours before getting banned ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lv40 Hunting rune at dragon b9- 10 , and clear TOA normal f51-f90
    Lv28 clear toa normal f1-f50

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oke oke

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, can i get banned if i use mods only for scenarios until lvl 40 and from then i play legit without mods? thanks!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to yavieron For This Useful Post:

yavieron (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thannnnnnnks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think the game works this way. admins cannot watch your games as you play but perhaps see the data sent before and after a fight starts. most of the game info is client side. ex: enter a dungeon or scenario? send info to server to lower energy. nothing changes after that until the WIN or LOSE screen, and when you click again you will send data.

in between those times, it doesnt check you. it wouild be a HUGE waste of memory and bandwidth to send that data when it can just run on your own phone. its also why it never lags during fights but only after u try to get your prize

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome guide.
    Thanks for wasting some time to make this.
    Appreciate it

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 account banned, lv 28 & lv 40
    And last lv 31.
    I just play scnario map hard- hell , tamor.
    And farm essence at b6-b7 .
    And....... Getting banned
    Do not know what went wrong

- - - Updated - - -

All dungeon b8-b9 not clear , and map hell many locked

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some help

when I start xmodgames on my Bluestacks ( https://kat.cr/bluestacks-2-0-2-5623...3.html#comment ) then it says that an unauthorized programm has been deteced how do I fix this

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ardy199492 View Post
    3 account banned, lv 28 & lv 40
    And last lv 31.
    I just play scnario map hard- hell , tamor.
    And farm essence at b6-b7 .
    And....... Getting banned
    Do not know what went wrong

- - - Updated - - -

All dungeon b8-b9 not clear , and map hell many locked
    Are you on ios or android?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDarkOPxX View Post
    Are you on ios or android?
    Andoid

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast