Thread: FFBE UG review

1. #1 FFBE UG review 
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I initially played with VIP Plus for FFBE. It was sufficient up to a certain point. With all the good reviews given for FFBE UG, I've decided to try it. It does come with a hefty price. But I find it very rewarding to play FFBE with the UG mod. Recommended for all those hardcore players.

Pros :
    Very very fun gaming experience, I hate boring gaming experience.
    Can save time grinding stuff.
    Open to a big range of possibilities.
    Very responsive and professional technical support by ELementEvil Team.

Cons :
    Does come with a pricey tag.
    Reply With Quote   FFBE UG review Send PM  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shinkosense-UG For This Useful Post:

keberserker (07-18-2017),TheZodiacKiller (01-29-2017)

3. FFBE UG review

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mm, price... I don't have much

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you also get access to 6 star awakenings? Do you get to save/keep these units? Could you briefly explain a bit of the process please?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodgood

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the difference between UG mod and normal mod?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can save tm's?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of reviving a semi-old thread, but if its the same as when I used it, no, you can't save tm's unless you farm them. the exp boosting items have no effect, or at least they didn't 2 or so months ago. It says 4x exp if you have them all equipped, but if you watch the exp, it only gives you the normal amount. However, you can gain unit levels and your account level extremely fast, as well as fly through vortex exp training and gain the rewards, using NRG, assuming nothing has changed. There are numerous benefits to using this, and I found it very entertaining. The temporary unit/item injection was the thing I actually ended up rarely using. The only reason I wanted to use the whale units/badass TMR's was to beat some of the more difficult battles, which both VIP and VIP-UG make unnecessary. The other benefits that came with UG such as instant win with all of the items and free farming with fast account level gain were the most useful things. As well as sitting my item limit to 10,000 so it wouldn't be interrupted throughout the night. I would use nox and run a loop, farming TMR and item levels for free. I have since changed to regular VIP, and it lets you skip battles as well, however, you don't get any items/battle rewards, only account experience, and it costs NRG. But it does let you skip battles. So depending on how much you farm TMR, and if you purchase lapis, you could very well end up purchasing close to the $ amount of lapis in a month that you would be spending on a month of UG. It all just depends on how much you play/farm the game and what you want out of it. For hardcore players who can afford it, i am sure its great. I really enjoyed that month. However, the price tag is extremely hefty, which is why I thought I would try the regular VIP. Regular VIP still lets you set the HP of monsters you fight, and their attack and such, but I noticed when I set my own HP to like, say, 10,000, the monsters ended up doing the same % of health damage they normally would, meaning if, when I had 1000 HP, they normally hit for 100, if I set it to 10,000 HP, they would hit for 1,000. It may have worked for other people, but setting my DEF and SPR higher seemed to not have much of an effect. However, setting the enemies HP, ATK, and MAG low did seem to work, which can have the exact same effect and can help you gain some of your battle rewards. The ones I had the hardest time achieving with against big bosses in the vortex were ones that wanted you to use 3 limit breaks and such. The VIP-UG can be also modified on the fly with much better effect, like leaving the game, changing the settings, and hitting modify, then going back to the game, much better than the regular VIP seems to. These are my personal experiences and other people might have had better, but I use/used them both pretty religiously when I had them, which is how I noticed all these little nuances. When the game was patched, I noticed many of the benefits disappeared, such as fast walk/walk through walls, but they may have found ways to reintroduce them since then. If money is not a worry to you, I strongly recommend giving it a shot. If you can afford it, at least try it out for a month. It really is fun, and you can gain alot in a month if you keep your Nox loop active. I probably gained 50 levels, which in the long run, probably saved me money. Hope this helps some people.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, just look at VIP FFBE Japan features, that seems like a pretty solid list of the features of what I experienced with UG, other than temporary unit/item injection, and farming earth shrine for free. However, when my UG ran out, a patch had just came out and the always refill LB/Summon, speed hack, and walk through walls stuff wasn't working, but they might have fixed it by now.

It won't let me post a link cause I haven't posted enough, but just go to the VIP Mod features and check out FFBE japan.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justsum13lse-UG For This Useful Post:

keberserker (08-04-2017),rthekingof (08-24-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for your sharing !!!! It's quite interesting!!!!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you suggest VIP or VIP+? I don't have lots of money to spend reguarly. The benefits on + are unclear to me outside the 2 tools you download, and I am not sure what exactly they do.