User Tag List

Thread: Unpatchable Way to modify Games like Brave Frontier, Kritika, ...

1. #1 Unpatchable Way to modify Games like Brave Frontier, Kritika, ... 
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    The new Way, to mod Games like Brave Frontier, Kritika Chaos Unleashed, etc.

What you need for?

]Let me explain it for you very easily and pointed.
    But I dont know where I should begin, because I dont know you all, so I dont know, what you all really understand well and what not, you understand me? I dont think so, but ok.
    Let me try.
    Here are the Points you have listen or read to.
    First of all make sure, you owned a raspberry pi b+, if you dont have, it wont work.
    What to do now with this Thing you ve never heard of?!
    I dont know how dummies work and understand what otherwise Guys try to explain damn as easy.
    But I give you really a Jump in, Dive in, Power in, Slide in, Drift in and Leave.
    Lets setup your Pi now.
    Commissioning a Raspberry Pi - It is about what to do to take the Raspberry Pi first install. In general, you will take a Raspberry Pi for the first time with a monitor and keyboard operation. For this you need an HDMI screen as it is now common. Alternatively, you can use a flat-screen TV. The usually have an HDMI connector for DVD player or set-top boxes. Then you need a USB keyboard and a USB mouse, if you want to use the graphical user interface. For the initial start-up screen and keyboard sufficient.
    Insert the SD memory card into the slot on the bottom of the board.
    Connect a keyboard (USB) and a screen (HDMI) to.
    Connect the Raspberry Pi to the network (RJ45).
    Take the Raspberry Pi by connecting a 5V power supply unit in operation.
    Solution with a monitor and keyboard
    First you have to insert the SD memory card into the appropriate slot / slot on the back of the board. One should make sure that the SD memory card is fully inserted into the slot.
    Then you connect the screen and keyboard with the Raspberry Pi. You close yet a 5V power supply with a micro-USB cable to the appropriate micro-USB port. The Raspberry Pi starts by itself and then loads the operating system from the SD card. If the screen has been correctly identified a screen image should be visible within a few seconds.
    Depending on the operating system and preconfiguration launch the graphical interface or not. In the latter case, the operation after the status messages will stop at login.
    When you first log in a user actually uses Pickup "pi" and the password "raspberry".
    Solution without a monitor and keyboard
    First you have to insert the SD memory card into the appropriate slot / slot on the back of the board. One should make sure that the SD memory card is fully inserted into the slot.
    Then you will still connects with a RJ45 patch cable to the network.
    When it's done you still includes a 5V power supply with a micro-USB cable to the appropriate micro-USB port. The Raspberry Pi starts by itself and then loads the operating system from the SD card.
    The start-up only takes about half a minute. When the Raspberry Pi is ready, you can see the status LEDs on the board. In general, the Raspberry Pi is ready with active network LEDs. Then you can connect via SSH to the Raspberry Pi.

Now we configure your ABD. I ll help you in Linux, Mac OS and Windows, if this enough for you? If not, I dont care about what ever you use.
    I want to show in this tutorial how you can set up Windows ADB. In my tutorial I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64. But it should work similarly for all operating system Windows!
    What is ADB?
    "Android Debug Bridge", short ADB, is part of the Android SDK and provides access from a computer / laptop to the Androidphone to perform various operations can.
    ADB is included in the Android SDK. There you can find it under
    / sdk-folder / platform-tools
    In older versions below:
    sdk-folder / tools
    The Android SDK gets her free from here:
    For those who do not especially want to download the SDK, I've exported the tool from the SDK and can be downloaded below in the Appendix. (.zip unzip)
    The ADB tool you can call normally by her in the directory where the tool is eingebt following:
    adb [parameter]
    However, this is very impractical. That's why I want you here now show how you can just call from any directory the tool.
    WATCH OUT !!! In this process administrator rights on your PC is needed. You should be careful because you can shoot the entire system with administrator rights!
    So you my tutorial 1: 1 can follow, unzipped the folder on your desktop!
    Now you down the invite below adb.bat and stores them also on the desktop. Performs this with right click-> Run as administrator. Alternatively, you can do this yourself with the console.
    Just do if you do not have to run adb.bat!
    Now go to Start-> Run and type there "cmd" without, of course "" and executes it with CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER. Then give the following:
    cd% userprofile%
    cd Desktop
    xcopy adb \ adb \
    Now you can close the console.
    Now go to Control Panel> System> Advanced System Settings> Environment Variables
    Under System Variables examined their "Path" and click the variable twice the effort. Now you write the following under "Value" to the end of the line:
    C: \ adb
    Now you can close everything back.
    To see if it worked, open the command prompt again and type just "adb" without "" a. Now, the assistance should appear.
    Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26

-d - directs command to the only connected USB device
    returns an error if more than one USB device is present.
    -e - directs command to the only running emulator.
    returns an error if more than one emulator is running.
    -s <serial number> - directs command to the USB device or emulator with
    the given serial number. Overrides ANDROID_SERIAL
    environment variable.
    -p <product name or path> - simple product name like 'sooner', or
    a relative/absolute path to a product
    out directory like 'out/target/product/sooner'.
    If -p is not specified, the ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT
    environment variable is used, which must
    be an absolute path.
    devices - list all connected devices
    connect <host>[:<port>] - connect to a device via TCP/IP
    Port 5555 is used by default if no port number is specified.
    disconnect [<host>[:<port>]] - disconnect from a TCP/IP device.
    Port 5555 is used by default if no port number is specified.
    Using this ocmmand with no additional arguments
    will disconnect from all connected TCP/IP devices.

device commands:
    adb push <local> <remote> - copy file/dir to device
    adb pull <remote> [<local>] - copy file/dir from device
    adb sync [ <directory> ] - copy host->device only if changed
    (-l means list but don't copy)
    (see 'adb help all')
    adb shell - run remote shell interactively
    adb shell <command> - run remote shell command
    adb emu <command> - run emulator console command
    adb logcat [ <filter-spec> ] - View device log
    adb forward <local> <remote> - forward socket connections
    forward specs are one of:
    localabstract:<unix domain socket name>
    localreserved:<unix domain socket name>
    localfilesystem:<unix domain socket name>
    dev:<character device name>
    jdwp:<process pid> (remote only)
    adb jdwp - list PIDs of processes hosting a JDWP transport
    adb install [-l] [-r] [-s] <file> - push this package file to the device and install it
    ('-l' means forward-lock the app)
    ('-r' means reinstall the app, keeping its data)
    ('-s' means install on SD card instead of internal storage)
    adb uninstall [-k] <package> - remove this app package from the device
    ('-k' means keep the data and cache directories)
    adb bugreport - return all information from the device
    that should be included in a bug report.

adb help - show this help message
    adb version - show version num

(no option) - don't touch the data partition
    -w - wipe the data partition
    -d - flash the data partition

adb wait-for-device - block until device is online
    adb start-server - ensure that there is a server running
    adb kill-server - kill the server if it is running
    adb get-state - prints: offline | bootloader | device
    adb get-serialno - prints: <serial-number>
    adb status-window - continuously print device status for a specified device
    adb remount - remounts the /system partition on the device read-write
    adb reboot [bootloader|recovery] - reboots the device, optionally into the bootloader or recovery program
    adb reboot-bootloader - reboots the device into the bootloader
    adb root - restarts the adbd daemon with root permissions
    adb usb - restarts the adbd daemon listening on USB
    adb tcpip <port> - restarts the adbd daemon listening on TCP on the specified port
    adb ppp <tty> [parameters] - Run PPP over USB.
    Note: you should not automatically start a PPP connection.
    <tty> refers to the tty for PPP stream. Eg. dev:/dev/omap_csmi_tty1
    [parameters] - Eg. defaultroute debug dump local notty usepeerdns

adb sync notes: adb sync [ <directory> ]
    <localdir> can be interpreted in several ways:

- If <directory> is not specified, both /system and /data partitions will be updated.

- If it is "system" or "data", only the corresponding partition
    is updated.

environmental variables:
    ADB_TRACE - Print debug information. A comma separated list of the following values
    1 or all, adb, sockets, packets, rwx, usb, sync, sysdeps, transport, jdwp
    ANDROID_SERIAL - The serial number to connect to. -s takes priority over this if given.
    ANDROID_LOG_TAGS - When used with the logcat option, only these debug tags are printed.

Question: It still does not work!
    Originally Posted by Xyz Post
    Hi x'strem'od,
    the problem I had at first also, because I had the notification type set in the super user app to the options to "alert". Thus adb got no root privileges assigned (for whatever reason).

As I was then adjusted to pop-up bubble went. That in the command line in Win-7 "adb shell" is entered. Then I had a $ sign as input. Then enter su and then came the pop-up bubble has root privileges were granted. Then I had a # symbol as input and came in the / efs folder. Then I could easily save the folder on the internal SD card with tar zcvf /sdcard/efs-backup.tar.gz / efs.

At next you ll need a Program which allows you to contact active Websites and their Trafficconnections.

In order for any browser (or any application) to use Charles it must be configured to use Charles as its proxy server. Most browsers will have a way to configure this manually, but configuring manually is annoying because you have to configure and reconfigure everytime you start and stop Charles.

Fortunately Charles can autoconfigure the proxy settings in many cases including:

Windows / Internet Explorer proxy settings – used automatically by most Windows applications
    Mac OS X proxy settings – used automatically by most Mac OS X applications
    Mozilla Firefox proxy settings (all platforms)

Charles can automatically configure the Windows proxy settings so that Internet Explorer and other Windows applications automatically start using Charles. By default Charles will configure and then reconfigure the Windows proxy settings whenever Charles is started or quit.

Charles proxy configuration behaviour can be changed in Charles in the Proxy Menu, Proxy Settings dialog.

The Windows proxy settings are configured in the Internet Options control panel on the Connections tab if you want to look at them yourself.

Charles can automatically configure the Mac OS X system proxy settings so that Safari and other Mac OS X applications automatically start using Charles.

When you first install Charles you will be prompted to grant permissions to Charles to autoconfigure the proxy settings. After that, Charles will configure and then reconfigure the Mac OS X proxy settings whenever Charles is started or quit.

Charles proxy configuration behaviour can be changed in Charles in the Proxy Menu, Proxy Settings dialog.

The Mac OS X proxy settings are configured in the Network panel in the System Preferences if you want to look at them yourself.

To use Charles as your HTTP proxy on your iPhone you must manually configure the HTTP Proxy settings on your WiFi network in your iPhone's Settings.

Go to the Settings app, tap Wi-Fi, find the network you are connected to and then tap it to configure the network. Scroll down to the HTTP Proxy setting, tap Manual. Enter the IP address of your computer running Charles in the Server field, and the port Charles is running on in the Port field (usually 8888). Leave Authentication set to Off.

All of your web traffic from your iPhone will now be sent via Charles. You should see a prompt in Charles when you first make a connection from the iPhone, asking you to allow the traffic. Allow this connection. The IP address of your iPhone will be added to the Access Control list in Charles, which you can view and change in the Proxy menu > Access Control Settings.

Remember to disable the HTTP Proxy in your Settings when you stop using Charles, otherwise you'll get confusing network failures in your applications!

The iOS Simulator should use the system proxy settings. If it doesn't, please try quitting and restarting the iOS Simulator. As of Xcode 6 it appears to be important that Charles is running and set as the Mac OS X system proxy before you run the iOS Simulator.

Mozilla Firefox proxy settings are configured automatically using a Firefox Add-On. Download the add-on.

The Charles Autoconfiguration Add-on adds a Charles option in the Tools menu in Firefox; you can view the current status in that menu. However you will not usually need to use that menu as the add-on will silently take care of configuring and unconfiguring Firefox.

When you first install Charles, it will check for and prompt you to install the Firefox add-on. If you don’t install the Firefox add-on immediately you will later need to enable Firefox configuration in the Proxy Settings in the Proxy menu.

In Charles, go to the Proxy menu and choose Proxy Settings. This will show you the currently configured HTTP Proxy Port and SOCKS Proxy Port. Note down which one you want to use (probably HTTP Proxy).

The host name is (your own computer) or the external address of your computer if you want to access Charles from another computer.

You can then configure your browser or application’s proxy settings with that host name and port.

You can configure your Java application to use Charles in code or as command line arguments to the java executable.

System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "");
    System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "8888");

And for HTTPS as well. Note that you may also want to configure Java to trust Charles’s root certificate in this case (see SSL Proxying).

System.setProperty("https.proxyHost", "");
    System.setProperty("https.proxyPort", "8888");

For the source of this information, including more discussion and how to set these as command line arguments:

Also see this tutorial on integrating Charles with your Java application by a Charles user.

For cURL on the command line:
    curl --proxy localhost:8888

If you are developing an application using libcurl you can configure it to use Charles as its proxy server:

curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_PROXY, "");
    curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_PROXYPORT, 8888);

If you are using SSL you may like to disable the certificate verification during development, if you can’t get cURL to trust Charles’s CA certificate:

curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);

Thanks to Michael Klische for providing this information.

In the Android emulator run configuration add an Additional Emulator Command Line Option:
    -http-proxy http://LOCAL_IP:8888

Where LOCAL_IP is the IP address of your computer, not as that is the IP address of the emulated phone.

Some Android devices have HTTP proxy settings. On the Nexus S it is hidden; you can access the HTTP proxy settings by opening the Voice Dialler app and saying "proxy".

You can also hardcode your application to use a proxy server during testing:

HttpHost httpproxy = new HttpHost("", 8888, "http");
    httpClient.getParams().setParameter(ConnRoutePName s.DEFAULT_PROXY,httpproxy);

Make sure the first IP address is the IP address of your computer running Charles, then add this code to customise your httpClient.

I am sure, now you want to know, how to mod Games with this Totorial? I dont understand you, thats why I cant answer you this nonsense Question.
    But I know how it works, with my Way.
    If you read carefully, you are not dumb enough, owned a lil piece of AI, I really think you can find it out yourself.

I wish you all the best and hope you´re successfully forever!

If it would help you to something follow easier, take a look at this "How to my Berry"

Peace and Harmony for all of you[/FONT][/I]

To capturing HTTP Traffic use Wireshark or Fiddler.
    For what you ll need?
    Just take a Minute or 1 Live to think about it.
    Install Wireshark
    Try to open (if you can) some Internet Browser (Chrome, Firefox, or whatever).
    Make sure your Cache´s gonna be cleared.
    Start Wireshark
    Bring your Mousercourser to -> "Capture > Interfaces".
    Yea, I know, now you will be surprised, because a Pop up Thing will show up.
    I am not sure, but you probably up to want to "sniff" traffic that goes through and away your Ethernet Driver.
    Now you ll be wonder back against and you ve to click the Start button (why? -> for starting capture traffic by using this IMAGINE interface).
    Now choose any URL you want to enter/capture traffics from.
    Rewalk to Wireshark Windows and do "Ctrl+E" (for what? -> stop capturing).
    If you donw capturing enough Traffic, it will stopped from alone (in the Dark *jk*)
    Now save what you ve down into a *.pcap format file, now attach this to your support ticket.

Wireshark Attention!
    If you or your Systems are using something like HTTPS, so you have to disable it in your testzone-environment (why? - otherwise Wireshark cant be used).
    And Wireshark cannot capture traffic within/equal the same machine (or local host) on your System/Windows.

If you need to Capture local traffics on your System/Windows -> use Fiddler.

Fiddler is a Tool to debug for your Web that can sniff/capture HTTP(S) traffic.
    Only for Windows.

Download Fiddler.
    Start it.
    Browser Cache clear again.
    Open the the Site you want.
    Look at pages which are problematic and a lil bit contrasting non-problematic Site if appropriate (for the contrast).
    Fiddler is abled to capture/sniff local traffic by using machine's name as the host name rather than 'local host'.
    To File > Save > All Sessions....
    Make sure to attach the resulting file in a .saz format for the right Support.

Using HTTPS?
    Fiddler includes a functionality to capture the traffic by using its own decrypt HTTPS functionality.
    Please make sure you already enabled this before you try to start sniffing/capturing.

Use (because its easier) instead of Fiddler.

If you want I ll add "How to know what is- and why I do what I do with Hex, Dec, Offsets, Ansi, Ascii and many more foreign Language Words for you" you really can asking for, but I don't promise you to follow your wishes, buts its worth to try.
    Last edited by xstreamod; 10-29-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    im gonna try this, seems very interesting. thank very much for sharing this tutorrial.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry i cant read the yellow on my tab
    Last edited by pAnzerdragoon; 03-14-2015 at 06:49 AM. Reason: mistype

16 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs up!!!
    One Mod is good
    one Hack is better
    but Mods and Hacks