ATTENTION Click the [Words] to open Download or another Thread.
Here some Words about, how I think they all are working:
Here we go
Before clicking Download, make sure you "DEACTIVATED: Use our Download Manager and get recommended Downloads"
- Download and Install [ROOTED WINDROYE 2.9.0]
- Download and Install [ROOTED WINDROYE 2.8.4]
IMPORTANT FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WINDROY/E
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS, WHEN TRY TO LOGIN GOOGLE PLAY STORE ACCOUNT ON WINDROYE 2.9.0/.8.4
- INSTALL AT THE 2.8.4 OR 2.9.0 (I VE TESTED BOTH) THE FOLLOWING APK´s.
Run Windroy/e as "Admin".
- Download and install [DROID4X]
Droid4x will be already rooted installed to your PC.
How to install Apk´s there:
Download any Apk/App you want to your PC and only doubleclick it (like you do with every .exe File).
Program Install Support:
Install and Uninstall
RAM: 4 GB
CPU: 2,2 GHz, quad-core (AMD or Intel)
GPU: 1 GB VRAM (Nvidia or AMD)
OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win10 x32, Win10 x64,
- Download and install pre-rooted [Bluestacks 0.10.6.8001]
You must be an Administrator on your PC.
Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
You must have Dirext X 9.0 or higher installed on your system
The drivers for your PC's graphics drivers should be updated.
For more Informations -> [BLUESTACKS INSTALL REQUIREMENTS]
- How to Install apk´s at Bluestacks?
- go to the installation Folder (C:Programs(x86)/Bluestacks/) and make a shortcut at your desktop from "ApkHandler.exe" and then you only have to drag the Apk you want to install to this SHORTCUT at your Desktop and it would installed.
- How to copy files to Bluestacks?
- drag a File and drop it over opened Bluestacks
- Where is the File I copied to Bluestacks?
- download and install [Root Browser from Play Store]
- open "SDCard/Windows" and take a look for a folder which includes the Word "Share/d" there are all your copied Files
- Download and Install [Official Andyroid]
- Download and Install [Root Kit]
How to root Andyroid
Download the Rootkit below the Andyroid Icon.
1. Extract the .zip to anywhere
2. Run AndyRootkit30.exe
3. Pick the apps you want to install if you are rooting
4. Choose whether to root or unroot
Read this [PDF] for how to install and many more Facts about Andyroid.
Dual core AMD or Intel CPU with Virutalization support
3Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
At least 10Gb of free disk space
GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
- Download and install [Create an Account at this Page and download Genymotion + Virtual Box]
- How to use Genymotion?
- Follow the following Links: [Root Genymotion to install Apk´s] - [How to install Gapps (Google Apps) on Genymotion]
- Download and install [AMIduOSx32]
Download [32 BIT CRACK]
- Download and install [AMIduOSx64]
Download [64 BIT CRACK]
Download [ROOTKIT DOWNLOAD]
Download [GOOGLE APPS]
- Download and install [BIGNOX]
How to root:
How to move Files:
How To Move Files [FLV Video]
- Which is the best?
- I cant answer this Questions only atonce, because it depents which Hardware you use and I cant know all Combinations, so you have to try out, which works at its best for you.