Program name: Ashampoo Music Studio
Program Version: 126.96.36.199 5 (0730)
Latest version: 188.8.131.52 5
Official site: Ashampoo
Treatment: not required
Size: 25.18 MB
Ashampoo Music Studio - an all-in-one solution for creating, editing, design and producing your music. Includes grabber music CDs, record CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs, a module for organizing music collections, audio editor, sound recording module, and module repair damaged audio. Supports many audio formats. The program is necessary for everyone who deals with digital music. Ashampoo Music Studio - this is all that is required to create, copy, read, edit and mix, cataloging and recording audio files. Also, this program can be used as a regular CD player. Has a simple and easy to use user interface.
Ashampoo Music Studio offers a wide range of functions - from creating and producing music to:
- Create. Digitize your audio CD and enjoy the magnificent high-quality digital music. Laptop, player or mobile phone - listen to your favorite music anywhere, anytime.
- Transfer your precious music collection on your PC and let the Music Studio to create for you all the necessary files.
- Burn your own audio files through any of the available recording devices Windows, such as a microphone or line input, and treat them right in the Music Studio.
- Remove the music directly from your favorite movie and create your own ringtones and remixes.
- Edit. Take control of your music collection and your songs to fit your personal preferences.
- Music Studio will automatically create a meaningful file names for your songs. Turn 'Allegro con brio.mp3' in 'Beethoven - [Op. 15] - Allegro con brio.mp3 'and better control of your music collection.
- Too loud or too quiet? The song is too long? Not the audio format? All this you can easily fix - using Music Studio.
- Be creative. Catalog the your music collection and do not waste your tracks from your audio CDs.
- Create stunning box covers for CDs or print directly drive. Cover Editor in Music Studio allows you to create a work of art in no time.
- Producing. Your files are digitized, converted and edited. It's time to burn them to disk as storage, listening to a CD player, and as a gift to a friend. Why not add variety and do not combine your tracks to create something new?
- Track Mixer in Music Studio allows you to try your hand at creating new tracks for your music collection. With full support for smooth transitions, easy to combine your existing tracks and create something new.
- Use MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, or WAV files for burning your own audio CD, as well as MP3, WMA or even disks with mixed content.