I see some people complain about various AutoHack problems and i dedicate to make this quick advanced tutorial about running AutoHack without any problems. Those problems are mostly caused from wrong Java version or older .NET Framework version.
1. You need .NET Framework (at last v4.0 or higher)
- .NET Framework 4.0
- .NET Framework 4.5
2. Java (recommended Version 7 Update 60) | For Win8 download Java 8
- Java Update
3. Read and watch -> CAREFULLY <- our tutorials:
- read AutoHack for newbie tutorial
- watch AutoHack advanced tutorial
- watch AutoHack 1Click tutorial
This is tested on my machine (Win7 x86 with .NET Framework 4.0 and Java 7 Update 60)
@MasterJ also tested this on 2 machines and it is all working without any problems.
Please let me know if this fixed you problems, thanks.