User Tag List

Thread: Always choose right path in labyrinth mod?

1. #1 Always choose right path in labyrinth mod? 
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was curious if it was possible to always choose the right path in the labyrinth exploration events. Perhaps make it show on the minimap which is the right path.
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 18,916 Times in 1,118 Posts
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    If the paths aren't randomly generated, you could do them on an alt account and create your own maps. I wouldn't be surprised if other people were doing that already.
    Spread the Word!
    Tell all your friends, family, blogs, forums about this page!

VIP PLUS is officially open
    Hidden Content

List of VIP mod and hacks:
    Hidden Content

If my mods need updating --> PM me

If you like my work, you can donate. Hidden Content Thank you! Hidden Content

My Skills:
    Spoiler Alert!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After doing this event all day, it seems like the paths are generated on a per-person basis, and from there it seems as though each room's pathing is switched at unknown intervals, but then it sticks for a while.

Example:
    For me, in the first choice room (past the first hallway), I'd always choose to go right and that would always get me to the next room, but for my brother, in the same room he'd have to go straight to get to the next room. Then a few minutes after I showed him--after maybe a half dozen runs of doing it the same way I was--it switched from being on the right to being the middle room to proceed, and one other room later on was switched as well.

I'd say if you're trying to get through it, just do trial and error on a per-room basis, and then after you figure it all out run it as many times in a row as you can before it switches, and after it switches go back to trial and error on the rooms that changed.

I'm not sure if MasterJ or one of the other modders could find what changes the room pathing and freeze it or not. It might be on a timer, or it might be a random number of runs that triggers the change. If they CAN freeze the pathing, though, then you could, as MasterJ suggest, just find out which rooms go where and then run it that way endlessly.

Good luck!
    Last edited by alias588; 09-27-2016 at 05:01 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say for dev, it easier to just random a few number rather than rely on timer or variables when coding which burden their server. After that the encoding will do it job by shuffle puzzle waffle scramble everything into pieces.

It almost impossible to decoding script unless pro hacker start getting work on this small project, which i guess they won't.

Lastly, if you have ability to view save files, you prob understand what I said and try scan trough it if there is flaw (simplistic) within it code.